Talc is a limited source for some place in the world. With this limited source, for our human beings, we should take more care to make use of it.
To process the talc with advanced technology is what we should do for talc.
We provide full range solution for talc powder producing, from crushing to different size of grinding.
To produce the coarse power, we can use roller mill, which is to produce to about 45 micron.
To produce fine powder to 10 micron, we need use the very special professional talc mill, or crusher. We call it impact mill.
Feed the materials by the vibrating feeder, it can control the feed amount automatically according to the actual load of grinding mill, and the particle size. The two crushing chambers in the grinding mill are placed in In-line. Each crushing chamber is equipped with two columns of rotor, the high wear-resistant liner with high hardness are equipped at the top of all the rotor, among them leaving the appropriate gap. The materials are formed into ultra-fine powder from several to tens of micron, which through impacting, grinding, cutting of high-speed rotors and collision & friction between particles after two-stage crushing. The gravel difficult to grind and impurities in materials , can be discharged outside of the machine through special slagging device automatically.
1. Large feeding particle size, high crushing efficiency, low energy consumption, small pollution;
2. The automatic slagging device equipped in the grinding mill can effectively improve product quality;
3. Negative pressure work, reducing the dust pollution to the environment, working conditions are good.
|Capacity (D90≤10μm )||410kg/h||820kg/h|
Note: The parameters in the table is calibrated with Talc, for the different materials, the productivity will be different, it is only for reference.
To produce superfine powder up to 2 micron, we can use jet mill.
It is also can be used to grind very hard materials with Moh’s hardness up to 9.5. It is mainly applied in non-metal minerals, electronic material, chemical industry, new material, abrasive material, refractory material, rare earth, ceramics, metal power, carbon powder, pesticide, medicine.
1. Evenly particle size distribution after grinding, free from over-grinding and over-size;
2. Stable running once it is started, with high productivity;
3. It is suitable for all kinds of metarial, soft or hard, light or heavy;
4. The jet mill is perfect designed without any corn at the bottom having accumulated material, thus the cleaning would be much easier.
5. It is equipped with tail material quick discharging device.
6. It is special designed to prevent materials from entering the bearings and making it damage.
|Raw material size (mm)||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3|
|Product size (μm)||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Product capacity coefficient||0.024||0.075||0.16||0.4||0.5||1||3.5|
|Dust collector filter area(㎡)||3||10||16-20||26-42||42-47||47-60||170|
|Motor power of classifier wheel (KW)||1.1||3||4||5.5||7.5||15(11)||15(11)*3|
|Max. rotating speed of motor (r.p.m)||18000||12000||8000||6000||6000||4000||4(5)000|
|Air compressor pressure (≥MPa)||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7|
|Air compressor air volume (≥m3/min)||3||6||10||20||20||40||120(100)|
|Blower power (kw)||2.2||2.2||4||7.5||7.5||18.5||45(55)|
|Jet mill power (kw)||3.3||9||10||15||18||35||108(65)|
|Standard operating space(m)||2*2*2||4*2*4||6*3*6||7*4*6||7*4*6||9*4*9||18*12*11|
Note: The above power for jet mill excludes air compressor’s; energy consumption (kWh) = power * 0.7
At 2017-01-12, we sent the blower, hydraulic station, and burner to Egypt, to be used for our quick lime plant project in Egypt.
At 2014-03-12, Daswell shipped 2.5*45 rotary Kiln and 2.0*20m rotary cooler to Egypt by bulk ship to Egypt for quick lime plant.
No. 2 CBD, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China