ASS classifier is widely used in all kinds of non-metallic mineral powder (calcite, kaolin and talc, etc), ceramics, medicine, pesticide, abrasive material and all kinds of inorganic or organic dry powder production.
1. It is designed by strong turbo classification principle, and the classifying impeller is set vertically, with single-impeller.
2. It is designed for classifying 5-25µm powder, and it is especially suitable for 8-25µm product.
3. The impeller blade adopts Germany steel alloy material, and it is wear-resistance.
4. Large capacity, low energy consumption, high efficiency of classification.
5. Accurate fineness cutting to get high definition of micro powder and no coarse particles entrained.
6. Through adjusting the classifier impeller rotating speed or opening of the blower valve, it will get different finenesses powder, very easy to operate.
7. The classifying system can be used alone or used with all the powder grinding equipment (ball mill, impact mill, vertical mill, jet mill or mixing mill, etc).
8. It can be used together with AMS series classifiers, connected in series or parallel.
|Model||Capacity||Powder size adjustable range||Capacity (t/h)||Power|
At 2013-06-07, Daswell sent 1 set of high speed coating machine to North Africa, to coat the micro powder like 10 micron, 15 micron, and 20 micron, with stearic acid.
At 2012-10-15, Daswell sent 1 set of high speed mixer coating machine to Libya, to use to coat the micro powder of calcium carbonate with mainly stearic acid.