This series mill is used to grind for getting 23-198μm powder. It is mainly applied in grinding glasses, manganese carbonate, rubber, pesticides, enamel, paint, phosphate fertilizer, paper and other chemical industries. It is suitable for non-flammable and non-explosive materials with hardness less than seven in the Mohs and humidity below 8%. Such as: talc, barite, calcite, limestone, manganese ore, iron ore soil, chrome ore, quartz, gypsum, bentonite, etc.
1. Higher productivity, less energy consumption compared with traditional Raymond mill.
2. The blower is centrifugal type, producing bigger air volume and air pressure, enhances pneumatic conveying capacity greatly.
3. Higher dust collecting efficiency. It adopts double cyclone collector, improves 10-15% efficiency compared with single cyclone collector.
4. Advanced structure. The main machine adopts buffer device. The main machine covered structure is with optimized design. It can work more stable with lower noise. The main machine and separator adopts quick change compress tightly device, which makes the maintenance easier.
5. The blade is made of wear-resistance alloy steel. Bigger blade is adopted to convey more materials to gaps of roller and mill, making the grinding faster.
6. The plant is equipped with pulse type dust collector with 99.9% collecting efficiency to keep the warehouse more cleaning.
7. Special designed curved non-resistance air duct to reduce air resistance and increase powder separating rate.
8. New roller device: Roller adopts new developed maintenance-free structure. The sealing is reliable. Its bearing adopts grease lubrication. So, the oil consumption and maintenance cost is very low.
|Max. feeding size||20mm||20mm||30mm||35mm|
|Capacity (based on different raw material fineness)||1.5-7.5t/h||2~15t/h||2.5~24t/h||6-30t/h|
|Center shaft rotating speed||145r/min||125 r/min||102 r/min||92r/min|
|Roller ring outer diameter||Φ970mm||Φ1280mm||Φ1620mm||Φ1720mm|
|Roller size (outer diameter*height)||Φ320*220mm||Φ370×240mm||Φ450*300mm||Φ510*300mm|