DASWELL vertical mill is used for non-metallic mineral powder, such as calcite, barite, talc and so on.
1. High efficiency and ultra-fine grinding and classifying, to produce ultra-fine powder with very low power consumption (power consumption reduced 30-40%, comparing with ball mill)
2. The NG technology from Germany, and trapezoid shape blade of classifying wheel, which is the global first invented by us, helps to reduce the backpressure more than 30%, and so reduces the blower power consumption 20-30%.
3. Product size is from 325-1500 mesh
4. Highly automatic system, computer operation system
5. With secondary or third time classifying, you can get product with 1500-6500mesh
|(t/h)||(µm)||mill + blower + classifier + assisting|
|Item||Ultra-fine calcium carbonate|
|Specific Surface||cm2 /g||8000 ± 1000||10000 ± 1000||11500 ± 1000||13500 ± 1000||15500 ± 1000||17000 ± 1000|
|2 um Percentage||%||22-24||26-28||31-33||36-38||43-45||48-51|
Note: The raw material is calcite or marble, mohs’ hardness≤3 and feeding size≤30mm
At 2017-12-25, one set of VGM28 Wet Grinding Mill for Calcium Carbonate with screw pump , and grinding beads sent to Egypt for laboratory use.