Overall size: 3040mm(L)×2700mm(W)×4680mm(H)
Cooling way and fluidity: Cooling water about 8 cubic meter/hour( recycling)
Material feeding : Bottom feeding in tangent line
Grinding media in first time: about 1.5Ton( specific gravity: 3.2)
Weight of Machine: 8Ton in empty load; 12Ton in full load
1. Grind the different material between 2µm to 6.5µm, or even more fine.
2. Used to GCC, PCC, barite, gypsum, talc, hard/light kaolin, graphene and so on
3. Very simple foundation and very easy operation with clear flow process
4. Few workers needed
5. Product is very fine with good shape, and evenly size distribution
6. Product temperature is low, with good fluidity
7. Very stable working with little noise
8. The core mixing parts inside the mill made of very high grade anti-wearing material, can be used for very long time.
9. Big productivity with high efficiency, low power consumption, and environment friendly.
|Item||1 stage||2 stage in series connection|
|Dry product Productivity (t/h)||2.0-2.5||1-1.3||1.2-1.5|
|Dispersing agent consumption (kg/ton dry product)||＜4||＜10||＜14|
|Grinding media consumption(kg/ton dry product)||0.2-0.4||0.5-0.6||0.8-1.2|
|Power consumption (kw*h/ton dry product)||＜45||＜130||＜170|
Note: The table above according to the feeding material is 45µm,D99, and solid content 70-75%