The U-type screw conveyor is used widely in concrete batching plants,one very important connecting link, to transfer cement from the cement silo to the concrete mixer. Different sizes of batching plant equip different sizes of screw conveyors. Usually, its diameter is Φ219, Φ273 and Φ323. The common length is from 6m to 12m.
1. High cost-effective
2. Durable, easy to maintain
3. The inlet and outlet are universal, can be fast installed.
4. 7 standard spiral stranded pipe / diameter: 114,139,168,193,219,273,323mm
5. The tube surface have a welded end flange, a feeding hole, a discharging hole, and the observing port is underneath the feeding hole and the intermediate hanging bearing.
6. The spiral blades are welded on the center tube.
7. The end bearing assembly contains a self-adjusting shaft seal.
8. Each tube part has a hanging ear.
9. Standard flange mounted electric motor
10. There are aluminum cast hanging bearings with self-lubricating sliding bushings
11. Small caliber - high efficiency - high productivity
12. The overall size is small and the structure is compact.
13. Components and spare parts are few.